Monday, November 13, 2023

Please borrow a movie

 How to:

If you are thinking ahead -- go to the "Links to the Library" on the right hand column and click on "Co-op Flix"

There you will find a list of movies in the library.  

I would filter by "Category" and then see what is available.  I will try and write reviews regularly since folks are always asking for ideas.

Let me know what I can place on hold and I will leave it on "Cubby" the table in the hallway at the entrance on Monday during co-op.  email is atfuzz@gmail.com and text is 240-426-0451 


If you are browsing - feel free to look through the movies in the basement and sign them out.  I will note it on the spreadsheet and keep track.


My goal is for other folks to "join" the library / self-organize and incorporate into the spreadsheet.  Maybe we can do this with books too!




No comments:

Post a Comment