Sunday, September 21, 2025

A List of Movies to Watch for 9yrs Old and Up --- Movies The Whole Family Can Enjoy, especially Mom and Dad......

 If you need an easy list to work from to borrow from the library, something to enjoy with your family movie night, here are some suggestions:

-  The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

-  The Shop Around the Corner

-  Arrival

-  Field of Dreams

-  Spirited Away 

-  Singin' in the Rain

-  The Cowboys (warning: there is a scene that you may want to be skipped, ask me if you borrow)

-  The Hunt for Red October

-  Babette's Feast (subtitled, but worth it)

-  The King and I

-  The Peanut Butter Falcon

-  Tender Mercies

- The Trouble with Angels

-  A Man for All Seasons

I have tried to put them in an order.  In our house I try and give the kids some fun movies then I mix in something engaging but more challenging.  Hopefully this helps!  Would love to hear what you think would be a good addition to this mix.  




No comments:

Post a Comment