Boss Baby: Family favorite, at least for those under a certain age or male. Strangely enough I did not see anything that is too woke. Even BBII which starts out with some role reversals in the family actually pulls through in the end in a sort of good way.... I am not sure all agree, maybe I am glass half full kind of guy, but even II was worth watching.
About Time: Not for kids, not even for teenagers probably, but I still think this movie is charming. Yes, there is the promotion of promiscuity and a ton of other issues, primarily having to do with our sexuality, in this film, however, I tend to believe that this movie is extremely pro-life, along with a certain poignancy. Ending gets me every time. Looking for a date night movie, this is recommended with some caveat's that you double check the IBMD reviews and make sure you are comfortable with everything you read before watching.
The Never Ending Story: Not a big fan. Probably not really for kids in some ways. It is in the collection, but would not recommend

No comments:
Post a Comment