Just a quick post here for what has been added. I would strongly recommend watching Babette's Feast:
This is one of my favorites. It is a quiet movie, but extremely moving. This movie is truly what food movies are meant to be, and it will leave you with subtle thoughts for weeks. Please borrow! And ask me if it is out and I will get it for you
I have added some fun family movies like Enchanted and The Pacifier -- I really do love Amy Adams in Enchanted. I am not a big fan of Susan Sarandon, but since she plays the evil witch I somehow find it ok to watch her in that role.... go figure.
Need some guy time -- My Blue Heaven, True Grit, and Terminator 2 have been added!

A magnificent film! A must watch. The movie, Big Night, starring Stanley Tucci and Tony Shalhoub is also really fun if you enjoy food themed movies. It has also got a great sound track which is my go to music when hosting a pizza party :) Probably not suitably for children though.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Added to the cart for Dec!
ReplyDelete