Hello everyone DJ PJ here! I am posting lists as I make them. All input is welcome. My goal is to keep the music clean and appropriate for a Father and Daughter to dance to --- meaning I do try and vet what the song is about. As much as I would like to play Brown Eyed girl during the main dance party, I will probably won't..... There are some songs that slip through, so if you have an issue with a song, let me know I value your input. The after party I will have songs for the older girls and willing to play whatever within reason, maybe......
Check back for updated lists, and please send me songs that you want to hear!!!
I keep three lists for this dance, pre-dance background music, the dance part, and the after party for the older girls that may not be as appropriate. So here we go:
Pre-dance -- welcome to the wide world of Paul's search for background music!
Dance Party - Updated 6/7/25
After Party - Updated 06/07/25
6/7/25 Done! Text DJPJ if you want to add anything last minute 240-426-0451 before the dance. I try not to take request the day of so I don't have to vet songs on the spot. Hope you all understand.

No comments:
Post a Comment