Sunday, May 18, 2025

Tron and Peter Kreeft?

Not sure how you can fit these into a post?  Well....

1)  Tron: Ares has got a trailer  

One of the reasons that I buy movies is so that you do not have to give DIS any more money than you have to....  With that said, I loved Tron Legacy  - it is in the Co-op library, if you need to borrow it, let me know I am super happy to lend it out.  It is a pretty good family movie for movie night, more for teenager kids and above, but excellent.  If you still have Disney +, I will also recommend the animated series - Tron: Uprising.  Very well done.

2)  Peter Kreeft:  Some of you know that I listen to a lot of low-fidelity (lofi) music.  One of the genres within lofi is lofi sythwave.  It is like being in Tron when working ;)  I love it and when I really need to focus it is perfect.  Anyway, Matt Fradd's got this "Catholic Lofi" thing going on and as Matt has stated before -- Peter Kreeft is his 6th favorite person in the world.  And who would not want to put a cartoon version of Peter Kreeft on the album cover or you lofi sythwave album!  They totally go together in an anachronistic sort of way - right!  Want to listen to this album on youtube you can "see" the whole cartoon interview or you can listen on Spotify ;)  





No comments:

Post a Comment