Sunday, January 18, 2026

Martin Luther King 2026

 Once again thank you for everyone that helps make this day happen.  As I am writing this note it is snowing...... again.  If you asked my kids, "what did you do this weekend?"  They would say "I shoveled the driveway........ then, I shoveled the driveway......  oh yeah, then I shoveled the driveway."  Thank you boys!

To the West Chester crew -- thank you for welcoming co-op and being an alternative place to host.  It is a lot of work, and I am super thankful.  

To all the Mom's and children -- I am really appreciative of working around the schedule.  I would not mind folks in the house while I go through my day of insanity, but I keep getting told it would not be good ;)  Besides it snows each year this weekend anyway..... ;)

Here is the list for those that are interested  - I will update as I go:


1)  Stalker - My foreign movie

2)  The Man From Earth - My "time traveling" movie

3)  Barcelona - My Whitty movie ;)

4)  The Rise of Merlin episode #1 -- My DW movie

5)  Homestead -- My action movie 

6)  The Ballad of Wallis Island -- My comedy

7)  Predator:  Badlands - My Intergalactic Creature Feature

8)  Sketch -- My Movie with the kids


No comments:

Post a Comment