As many of you know -- MLK it is my day off, and an island during a busy time of year. Thank you for all those that made it happen. It was a great day!
Here is what I was watching:
1) The Wonderful Country -- Mitchum, worth watching. Western.
2) A Man for All Seasons - in the Co-op library. Yes, I have never seen this, and yes, I have been missing out.
3) 65 - Not great, but fun if you are in the right mood. Good pop-corn movie, not something I would watch more than once.
4) Sound of Freedom - can you tell this was a more serious day than normal.... I needed to watch, and glad I did.
5) Nefarious - My favorite movie of the day. Really well done. This is in the Co-op library too. I would like to do a viewing for those that are interested in the coming weeks. Not for everyone, it does linger in your head. I was asked if it was redemptive, yes it was, but may not be for everyone.
6) Super Mario Bro. - This is new to the Co-op library too. Bought esp for this day. Good family movie, totally silly and fun
7) Suzume -- Yes I love certain anime. From the same team that brought you "Your Name," another beautiful movie. Highly recommended. Adult themes, but nothing that is disagreeable. I think I may have liked this more than "Your Name" and for those that have seen and loved that movie I think that is saying a lot.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment