Feel free to check out the new additions to the library.
I have been trying to add some action movies that are clean and even the kids can watch -- The Hunt for Red October is definitely one of these movies. It is also one of those movies that you can watch over and over again and it never get's old. Maybe a perfect movie! Need something for Sunday afternoon -- this is a good one to have on hand!
Roman Holiday -- I think my memory of this movie was very different. I enjoyed this movie on the rewatch but with an eye towards a family audience I would say the circumstances the princess was put in may not be suitable for all viewers. I was hoping to add a romance for all viewers, but alas I would say it is more for adults and older teenagers.
Lastly, and as of the date that this note was posted I have not rewatched Your Name yet, but this is a beloved anime. Not as innocent as a Miyazaki movie -- yes, there is stupid sophomoric humor in this movie that anime is sometimes known for, but if you can get beyond that the story line is fresh and gripping. If you like anime -- this one is worth watching and rewatching.
No comments:
Post a Comment